WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL
We offer driving lessons to people of different age with different driving experience and skills or no experience at all.
Currently, K2 Driving school offers driving lessons only on vehicles with automatic transmissions in all areas of Greater Vancouver:
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam
We will help you to overcome your driving "phobias" and reduce your level of stress behind the wheel by making the learning process fun and enjoyable.
If you are an experienced driver we will help you refresh your driving skills and point out your bad habits, if you have any. We will help drivers from foreign countries adjust their driving experience to Canadian standards.
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Please contact me for availability before you buy a gift certificate.
Hi, my name is Alexandra. I've held a professional driving license since 1989 and am licensed as a professional driving instructor in British Columbia.
My driving lessons are designed based on ICBC standards and my own driving experience to meet YOUR NEEDS and HELP YOU to become a safe and confident driver.
My goal is to help you to learn and gain confidence.
- Lessons must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the lesson.
- Fees are payable in full at the beginning of each individual lesson or road test session, or at the first lesson if you pay for a package.
We allow one passenger (friend, spouse, parent or child) in the vehicle during your lessons. With your permission, one passenger student may be present in the vehicle during the lesson for observation at no charge to that individual.
Alexandra (604) 649-2032
(9:00 am - 7:00 pm)
please text unless it's urgent
Via e-mail: email@example.com
E-MAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE ARE PREFFERED FOR GENERAL ENQUIRES
Would you like to know what our students say about our school?
Check our page on a Google Places or Face Book:
Step by step:
How to get a driver licence in BC:
- If you never had a driver lcence before:
To get class 5 (full-priveledge license) You should go throught Graduated Licensing Program (GLP).
1.Study the book "learn to drive smart" and
take a knowledge test at any ICBC driver services locations. You may practise knowledge test online before you try to take a real one.
After you pass a knowledge test you'll get class 7"L" (learners licence). You will have your 7"L" license for at list of 12 month before you can take a class 7 road test. Obey "L"Stage restrictions while you learn to drive.
2. Register for your class 7 road test in advance because there can be a lengthy wait (sometimes up to 2-3 month). You may register over the phone (604)661-2255 or on-line. After you pass your class 7 road test you will get your Class 7"N" driver Licence. You will have your Class 7"N" driver licence for at list of 24 month before you can take your class 5 road test. Obey "N"stage restriction while you drive.
3. Take your class 5 road test when you fill ready. You may continue to drive with your Class 7"N" driver licence as long as you want (just don't forget to renew it in time). After your pass a test you will be given full priviledge Class 5 Driver Licence.
- If you had a driver licence before:
If you have a driver licence from a different country for longer than 2 years, you don't need to go through Graduated Licensing Program, but you still need to pass a knowledge test and Class 5 road test. I recomend you to get your BC Driver Licence as soon as possible, because some times this process may be lengthy. As a new BC resident you allowed to drive for a maximum of 90 days with your out-of-province driver license. If you fail your road test, ICBC will keep your former driver licence and issue a learner's class 5 BC driver licence. It's illegal to drive alone, without eligible superviser, if you hold a learner's class 5 driver license. After you pass your road test you will get your former licence back. You may take a road test as many times as you want, but a waiting period between the tests is 2 weeks. Get ready for your road test before you take it. It will save you money, time and your nerves.
- if you hold your driver license less than 2 years
You will go through Graduated Licensing Program, as described above, but:
1. you don't need to wait for 1 year on a learner's stage and you can take your class 7 road test as soon as you pass your knowledge test.
2.Your driving experiance will be counted toward your "N" Stage.